As a state funded school Testwood must publish some information on their school website. To aid in finding this information we have added links below.
School contact details
For school contact details please see our contact us page
Our current school staff list can be found here
The Chair of Trustees is Vanessa Ford. She is contactable via the school reception.
For our admissions arrangements please see our policy page
A copy of our most recent OFSTED inspection report can be found on the OFSTED website
Exam and assessment results
Key stage 4 (KS4)
For Testwood Schools Key Stage 4 results please see our KS4 Results page
- progress 8 score
- attainment 8 score
- the percentage of pupils who’ve achieved a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English and maths at the end of KS4
- the percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate (EBacc). To enter the EBacc, pupils must take up to 8 GCSEs or equivalents, across the 5 subject ‘pillars’ of English language and English literature, maths, sciences, a language and history or geography
- percentage of pupils who’ve achieved the English Baccalaureate. In 2017, this was the percentage of pupils achieving the EBacc, so pupils who got a grade 5 or above in English and maths, and a grade C or above in the science, humanities and language pillars of the EBacc. In 2018, the EBacc attainment measure will change to an average point score (EBacc APS), showing pupils’ point scores across the 5 pillars of the EBacc
- percentage of students staying in education or employment after key stage 4 (destinations)
During the transition to the new GCSE grading scale we will base the EBacc pass level on grade 5 or above for reformed subjects and grade C and above for unreformed subjects.
Academies, including 16 to 19 academies and colleges, should publish a link to the school and college performance tables and your school or college’s performance tables page.
Testwood’s curriculum can be found in the following curriculum booklets for each year group;
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
- Year 11
For further information on the curriculum please contact the contact the curriculum leaders. Details on how to contact them can be found on our website ‘School Life’ > ‘Curriculum’ > Subject for with you would like further information.
A list of the courses available to pupils at key stage 4, including GCSEs can be found here.
Testwood School policies including; Admissions, Behaviour, Safeguarding, Child Protection, Charging, Complaints and Equality can be found on our polices page.
Details on our school Pupil Premium strategy and how previous years funding has been allocated can be found on our Pupil Premium page.
Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
Details on how Year 7 Catch-up funding is to be used can be found on our Year 7 Catch-up funding page
Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
Our Special educational needs (SEN) information report can be found here
Careers programme information
Information of Careers and apprenticeships can be found in our ‘After Testwood’ section of the website. ‘Students’ > ‘After Testwood’
Annual reports and accounts
We publish the following financial information on the ‘Trustee’ section of the website:
- annual report
- annual audited accounts
- memorandum of association
- articles of association
- names of charity trustees and members
- funding agreement
Trustees’ information and duties
For a list of our Trustees and the duties they perform please see the ‘Trustee’ section of the School website
Values and ethos
Please read Mrs Pitman’s welcome message for information on the value and ethos of Testwood School.
Requests for copies
If you require any copies of the information on the website in printed form, please contact the school office.